Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Sunday 3 February 2008

The Good Times

I picked up the Wiitar yesternight, the first time I played it in quite a while.  And what a come-back it was.

I ploughed through about half of the expert career mode.  Yes, you read correctly:  EXPERT.  Ownage.

===

Ok, not much to say today.  So I'll just keep things short and simple.

 

Video.  Watch now.

Some of you may recall me saying something about the above... for the record there was no alcohol or drugs involved... just a lot of boredom. I'm not going to point out whose who in the video... just know that some people you may know (from this blog) may be there... Actually, at the very end you can hear the start of someone laughing. If only the aftermath was filmed, it was legendary.

 

 

EDIT#1:  Just for laughs.  Here's a video of Gavin's cartwheel-to-backflip attempt.  Keyword there is:  "attempt".

If you had a sense of humour like me.  You would have ROFLed to death.  Like I did.

If you watch very very closely, about 7/8 seconds in Gavin gets PWN3D by the beach.  Oh yes he does.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator