Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 18 October 2007

The night of 110 PWNs!

Yea sorry about not posting yesterday.  If you have any complaints about it, send it to this email:

omfg@kiss-my-ass.com

 

Ok, joking aside.

Yesterday was fun.  Seeing as it was the final day before half-term.  Not that much to speak about, except in media...

 

Me:  OMFG!  CHUCK NORRIS IS RIPPED!

Jamie Freshwater(my partner in crime for media):  Yes, we know.  He's always ripped.  Look at those abs...

Me:  NO!  I MEAN ACTUALLY RIPPED.  PAPER = RIPPED.

JF:  *It finally hits him*  OMFG!  That's not possible!  It goes against the rules of the universe.

<We both run around in circles for an hour, while flailing out helpless arms in the air>

 

Yes, my friends.  RIP Chuck Norris.  I never thought I would say that.  Anyway, I managed to fix him.   Using intricate weaving and a needle, I managed to surgically stitch back his broken torso...  ok, you got me.  I used glue and stuck a giant slab of paper onto him.  Hey, at least his Uzi's were fine.


Then last night we had a massive conversation that comprised of Ashley, Daisy, Me, Gavin, Laura (and later Lewis).  And I mean massive conversation.

Obviously, posting the whole chat transcript here is ludicrous!  Since when I moved it into word (at size 10 font) it took up 61 pages.  Yes, you heard me.

...

You wanna see it?

Well, I thought off an alternative:  110 PWNs

It started at 19:25 and ended at 22:44.  That's... 3 hours and 19 minutes.  That is insane.

 

You may be wondering what the 110 PWNs is about.  Well, let me enlighten you.  Unless you decided to read through the whole of the above chat transcript.

Here is how it started:

Daisy says (20:34):
Daisy-May.    Another Plastic Lie From The Factory. says:
give me ideas for halloween costume 


Ben.                           ily Beth says:
rite ok


Ben.                           ily Beth says:
go as yourself
BASTARD


ash says (20:34):
BLOW
whey


-    John©® *naf says (20:34):
LMAO
PWN3D

***

LMAO!  PWN3D!  And then it escalated into this:

Daisy says (20:51):
he says every thursday
he'll wake me up
never does
(H)


-    John©® *naf says (20:51):
i dont see how he cud wake u up
u being so wasted most of the time and all


Daisy says (20:52):
wasted?


Gav™ says (20:52):
lol


-    John©® *naf says (20:52):
lol, PWN3D
how many times is that?


Gav™ says (20:52):
19


Daisy says (20:52):
you're counting?!


-    John©® *naf says (20:52):
we should have a PWN3Do-meter to keep track of this

***

And very soon it became this:

-    John©® *naf says (21:24):
halo 3 is awesome


Lewis says (21:24):
omg
NOOOB


Daisy says (21:24):
D:


-    John©® *naf says (21:24):
PWN3D!
38 on the PWN3Do-meter


Lewis says (21:24):
(h5)


Lewis says (21:25):
if you dont see the halo craze there is somthing wrong


Daisy says (21:25):
it was suppose to be the best game ever
highly doubt that


Lewis says (21:25):
correct
why whats better??


-    John©® *naf says (21:25):
lemme explain it to u:  'YOU GET TO SHOOT DUDES IN THE FACE WHILE DUAL-WIELDING AWESOME WEAPONS, WHILE YOUR A GENETICALLY-MODIFIED 7-FOOT SPARTAN.'

***

Yea, as you can see above.  Daisy decided to bitch about how crap Halo 3 was (don't ask me).  And I set the record straight.  In style.

Since I cba to copy & paste anymore.  It descended into this:

-    John©® *naf says (21:52):
105 on the PWN3Do-meter!


Daisy says (21:52):
nottonight
becaus eI have to go


Gav™ says (21:52):
PWN3D


-    John©® *naf says (21:52):
lol


Daisy says (21:52):
BYE x


-    John©® *naf says (21:52):
106 on the PWN3Do-meter!!!

***

Now, that was fun.  I haven't been in a conversation like that in donkey's years.  Speaking of donkeys...

Daisy says (20:54):
gays


Gav™ says (20:54):
gays? donkey fucking whore
PWN3D!


-    John©® *naf says (20:54):
PWN3D!
22  on the PWN3Do-meter


Daisy says (20:55):
D:D:
I don't fuck donkey's
I prefer smaller cocks

***

Confession.  Yeouch.

 


Let's move onto more recent stuff.  Like today.  After my review thing with Barry, I went to town with Ashley.  For no apparent reason... hey, you don't need a reason to go to town.

A lot of funny stuff happened.  Like Ashley was telling me what happened the day before:

'I was walking down this street when right in front of me, this little kid ran head first into that lamp post *points to lamp post*.  She then fell backwards and into my leg.  She was crying very loudly.  Her dad, who was quite big, just turned around and stared at me...'

LMAO.  It was hilarious.  By the way, the "kid" is a girl.  Then I came up with a funnier scenario, it's based off the one above:

'The kid hits the lamp post and she's holding a milk shake.  She drops the milk shake which goes over eveything, even you *points to Ashley*.  When she falls backwards, she catches your trousers to prevent herself from... you know:  falling over.  This happens to pull your trousers down.  She ends up on the floor, spread eagle with milk shake over her.  While you are there with milk shake on you too and your trousers at your ankles...'

Yeouch.  That would have been priceless.  Ashley's way of tackling that scenario would have been to run... and run goddamn fast too.

 

Some other stuff happened.  Like trying to shop for Halloween costumes, you can pretty much picture how that went.  I was also told some stuff and was sworn to secrecy; although I don't see how big of a deal it is.

 

We're going to town again tomorrow, with Gavin.  So, wait for those hilarious results.  I'm also picking up Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on the DS.  Although maybe I should have pre-ordered it... damn.  I'll test my luck.

 

Psst.  Webdings.

Ashley woke up NAKED in a GRAVEYARD!  OMFG!

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator