Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Sunday 7 October 2007

Effortless? Not quite...

Well not much to note about today.  I spent the good half of it in bed... ah, sweet sweet bed.  I managed to lodge up to 10/11 hours sleep.  By the way, I woke up at 2pm.  Not a record, but still pretty damn late.

Oh, and is it just me or does it feel like there have been a helluva lot of movies on TV lately (in the UK anyway).  Just yesterday night I was watching 'Click'... oh wait no, forget that.  That wasn't TV.  Duh.

Erm... Elektra and Hitch were on not long ago (simultaneously) and some other stuff.  I've watched the movies before so I couldn't be asked to watch em again.

In other news, I've completed Super Paper Mario for the Wii.  Yea, I totally forgot about this but I finished it yesterday (I think...).  Which means I am, again, looking for a game to play.

Finally onto why the title is so.  I actually came across a awesome advert while browsing round YT.  It embodies what a good TV ad should be like nowadays.

It advertises Brylcreem, which despite living here all my life have no idea what it is.  And they must be scoring a ton of viral marketing from this ad.  But anyway, just watch it in action and you understand why it's such an awesome ad.  The way everything happens to perfection is just stunning.  I don't want to know how many takes it took to get it right, but woah!  Just woah!

Seeing as were talking about YT and videos and ads.  I might as well add this video...

FUTURAMA!

 

Ah Futurama, you never fail to amuse me.  And lmao at the final bit at the end.  I might, key word: might, buy this on DVD.  And that's quite something, since the last time I bought DVDs was... well...  never.  I think.  I've probably bought a few, but I don't remember.  Anyway, point is it takes a helluva lot and something funny (plus awesome marketing) to get me to buy something like this.

Or maybe the frog really hypnotized me.


Ok, so that about wraps it up.

Oh, and Top Gear is back on - and just to prove how hilarious they are they managed to blame the fire that broke out at their warehouse on their rival show: fifth gear!  LMAO.

I'm also attempting to sleep earlier, since those mornings real get to me.  No seriously, they do.  Just today I was considering what was the reason I was alive...  or something like that.  And no, I am not going emo.  Before you ask.

But hopefully things will turn out better, once I get more sleep.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator