Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Monday 15 October 2007

Busy busy busy

It's Monday.  The dreaded day for many children, teenagers and adults alike.  It means the workweek has started again, and you might actually have to do something!  Crazy...

As you may know by now, my Monday is pretty much chocka-blocka (lmao, that always makes me laugh) - which means I'm hella busy.  And I mean that.

I'll show you my timetable for today:

9:00 - 10:15 ~ Media

10:20 - 11:35 ~ Maths

11:50 - 12:15 ~ Tutor

1:45 - 3:00 ~ Maths

3:05 - 4:20 ~ Computing

Ouch.  That's painful.

Media was awesome.  Despite the fact that I got glue and magazine paper all over me.

Yes we were making collages!  OMFG.  I haven't done that in a long while.  It was to 'help us understand the 5 key concepts of Media'  which are basically:

Media Language

Audience

Industry

Representation

Ideology

 

Er... obviously the activity didn't work since I can't remember what the first 'I' was.  Damn.  I had to go back and look through my files to find 'Industry' thank god for notes.  I never ever thought I'd say that.

But anyway, it was an awesome lesson.  Partly due to the fact that it was easy.  And partly because our collage owned.  The class was tasked with choosing a letter and sticking stuff on the letter.  We chose 'Audience' so we made a big A and stuck stuff on.  Jamie (Freshwater) who sits next to me was my partner.

And it was all a barrel of laughs.  And by some bizarre work of god, he managed to pick out the magazine that contained Spiderman, Yoda, a bunch of hot girls... and wait for it... wait for it... CHUCK NORRIS.

Yes, we had Chuck Norris in a collage.  We had already automatically won.  Hell, just to make sure we had a super-sized version of him; and a tiny version.  Yoda joined the brawl.  And so did Rémy (from Ratatouille) sticking this giant wooden stick up one of the dude's from Blade's Of Glory's ass.  Own3d.  And then we had Shaun of the Dead on it.

That' it.  Case closed.  We had won already.  Easily the best collage their.  Hands down.  Period.  Game over.

 

Then there was maths.  This was a lot of laughing and joking etc. and I can't think of anything particularly special to say about it.

 

Tutor next.  And for some reason, they dubbed tomorrow: 'Pirate Day.'  Then I began listening.  Apparently, for charity, tomorrow everyone's gonna dress up as pirates...  WTF?  I don't think they know that there is already a 'Pirate Day' and it's not on the 16th of October.  They missed it by about a month (it's on 19th September).  Well, being what I was: lazy; I couldn't be asked to correct them and just went along with it.  I have no idea how I'm dressing up as a Pirate tomorrow... but who cares, right?  Screw dressing up as a pirate.

 

Maths was another barrel of laughs.

 

Finally Computing.  And turns out we had a test.  I'm sure he mentioned it before, but I probably forgot.  Nevermind.  I pretty much blitzed the test I think.  Missing out only 3 questions (out of a possible 27).  And one of those was only a half question.  Sweet.  That's pretty good for no revision at all.  Seeing as it was all technical stuff.


It has also come to my attention that Grimsby College *ahem* I mean Institute are getting a longer half-term than Franklin.

WTF?!

How the hell does that work?  Overall Franklin have the more hard-working, better-looking and generally more awesome people (excluding people I know from GY) compared to Grimsby.  If anyone should have a longer half-term, it should be us.  Damn you stupid education system!  Damn you!

Well, it still won't stop me enjoying the sweet sweet feel of a holiday.  Sweet...


If you're looking for the story...

It's not here.

Where is it?  You ask?

Er... out to lunch... yea, that's it.

 

Ok, joking aside.  I cba to do it today.  So wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator