Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 29 November 2007

WATCH THIS SPACE! - UPDATE

I'm delaying posting for today seeing as:

  1. I cba.
  2. Things are getting a little hectic in my real life.  Yes, I have one of those too.  I have two exams coming up next week.
  3. I'm getting my new laptop tomorrow...  hopefully.  So I may do something about that tomorrow.
  4. Not much has happened.  Well, that's not right.  A bunch of stuff has happened but most of them trivial and not really worth mentioning.
  5. I cba.

Well, there you have it.

So, watch this space.  And until my next post you can attempt to guess what laptop I'm getting!

I'll give you one hint:  DELL.

 

Yes, you heard it right: DELL.

Brings me back to my school days...

...

 

...

*shudder*

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE#1:  Seeing as it would probably be quite easy to guess for some of you tech-savvy people, I thought I'd add something else.  But first, let me ask you this:

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE "MONKEYSPHERE"?

No?  Then your missing out.  On what?  I have no idea, but hey.  It's got the word monkey in so it's bound to be good.*

So take a read and find out about the Monkeysphere.

FOR MONKEYSPHERE: CLICKY HERE.

Despite it's ridiculous, laughable name; it makes more sense than you think.  Trust me.  Don't be fooled.

Yaargh!  He'd be right, ya know!

 

*When I say this it doesn't include stuff that has the following words:  Rabies, disease, HIV, AIDS, killing, homicide, genocide, penis, "getting it on", "making love", "making sweet monkey love", "millions are dying from a zombie monkey out-break", mind-control, evil-genius, uber-smart.  And so on and so forth.

UPDATE#1:  Ok, here's the deal:  Some sh*t happened.

Oh yes, sh*t always happens.  You say.  Well, tough luck.  Because it's true.  Due to some error from the package-sending agency (or whatever they're called nowadays), I have yet to receive my laptop!

*gasp*

And since they don't send on Saturdays and Sundays; I won't be getting it UNTIL MONDAY.  I know, how sucky is that.  I thought I could use the weekend to get to know my laptop but no!  The corporate mailing companies had to take that away from me.  Those b*stards.

So, since I'm mourning the not-yet-arrival of my new piece of high-tech-spec machinery.  I'm delaying this post.

:P  Yes, I can do that.

... And if my laptop doesn't arrive Monday... some dude is going to get a pummelling.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator