Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Saturday 1 December 2007

New Banner - ANIMATED

Hi, me again.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been very busy lately what with exams coming up and the dreaded Xmas shopping season and the actual Xmas holiday itself.

But don't worry. I won't forget the true meaning of Xmas: 'The birth of Santa.'

Anyway, moving on. This post is really so that I can inform you lovely people that a new site banner is up! Hooray!

And this one is ANIMATED.

*gasp* Yes, you heard right: ANIMATED. See how you like it. It took me some time as well, but I'm rather proud of the finished product. :)

See if you can see what changes... here's a little tip:

PWN3D!

Oh and be sure to check back this Monday for impressions of my new laptop. Have you guessed which DELL laptop it is yet?

HINT:

Total PWN3AGE.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator