- 2 happy meals (with all the stuff & drinks included)
- At least 6 large fries (if not more)
- 2 packs of (6) Chicken McNuggets Meal
- A pack of (9) Chicken McNuggets Meal
- 4 fresh orange juices
- 5 fantas
- 1 cola
- 1 cheese burger meal
- One of those Deli burger things
- A fillet-o-fish (or whatever the bloody hell they're called)
- A McFlurry (which I got for free, by the way)
- 2 cones of ice cream
- A whole load of ketchup
- 2 Big Mac (meal things)
And, just randomly I came across these cushions...
Nice, huh? You can buy 'em here.
There $29 (stupid American currency), which roughly translates to 14.5386 in pounds (when 1 USD = 0.501331 GBP and 1 GBP = 1.99469 USD). And, just for the record - I did use a currency converter :P so what?
18 days to Mario Strikers Charged Football!
Still not to late to add me on the Wii! Remember the Internet Channel is only free until June!
EDIT: For anyone who doesn't have a Wii, I've found an online Mii Editor thing (still in BETA) which may thirst your hunger for the newest [Super Special Awesome] Nintendo console.
Obviously the Mii Editor (BETA) isn't as good as the one on the Wii but it still packs quite a few features in. To enjoy the awesomeness of Mii-making (is that even a word?), and to become a full Mii-makingernessage Master then get a Wii. Simple. Right?
And on a final note - no, really I promise its the final note. Here are the '10 Worst Video Games Consoles of All Time' by Gametrailers.