Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Home Post

Ok, so I've posted already today but I don't care. Period.

Left is Wintringham School.

Good news today as we beat the Yr 9s (or is it Yr 10s; I never seem to know nowadays) in football. They got so frustrated that they abandoned the match & left. It felt good, it was like kicking a dude in the balls after hes kicked you - er... twice. And I gotta tell you revenge is SWEET! Apart from that, not much else happened today. You know about college in today's earlier post.

Oh wait, something did happen... Daniel Atmore; who consequently is - was, cos we've finished now - in my drama group. Well heres the supposed story:

He made out with a Yr 8 boy. To protect the identity of the young person, I have not included his name. *psst its Dilan by the way.


Here's Danny side of the story, from his mouth (well, I may have filled bits in):

'Well, what happened was this: Firstly, he had some soup [Me: WTF?] around his mouth. And I told him: "You should lick it off.[Me: Double WTF?]" He replied by saying: "Maybe you should do it for me.[Me: Why do I even bother anymore]" Then I said: "You don't think I will, do you?" He followed by murmuring: "Yea..." Then I did it. So it was basically a dare.'



Now, its easy to make conclusions and whatever about this subject [Mohammed El Diablo Cheeseman Lover Dude: ooooooohhhhhhh..... controversy; Me: yea we get the idea]. But just remember what Sheeny said: 'Meh, so?' On that note, I end this blog. Check back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPER WTF @ DANIEL,

yes, i felt great honour when we beat those little twats at football(thanks to the rain and our superior skill)

you just have a natural talent for making things seem worst then they actually are =P

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator