Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 10 May 2007

Last official day... tomorrow!

First things first. I said about a College post but it didn't happen because we were to busy signing shirts and whatnot. Which brings us smoothly onto the next item on the agenda...

Signing shirts, yea, everyone's been doing it. Now, because I'm such an awesome person (in almost every way possible), I have made a video on YT showing my shirt. Originally, I wasn't going to get it signed but fate was against me today (Jamie & Daisy too). Everything was fine in Media and I had a nice,clean blank shirt. Then we walked into Business after we got let out early (hey, they were having a party. How could we not go?) and I [literally] got swarmed by them and shirt signing was all around.



Ok - so the video quality isn't that good but meh. You can probably guess what it says: 'Good Luck in College' 'Will miss you' 'Nice Ass' etc. etc.

The pens used where permanent markers, meaning it printed through the shirt and onto the skin. Sorry ladies, no video on that - I was going to originally but you have no idea who's watching nowadays... pedophile.




In other news today we played the Yr 9/10s at football again. At first it was 5 of us vs. 19 ish. Then 2 left and it was 3 against 19. We lost miserably. Just as we was going to pack our bags and go - *war horn sound* the cavalry arrives. Then we totally owned (ok, maybe not totally it was still 8/9 of us vs. 19). Then Lewis, one of the two that walked out, said: 'See, that's what I was going to do - get them here.' Yea, right. I'll believe that when pigs fly and cows rain on the sky and land in a cup.

Other than that there's not much else that happened today. But tomorrow we're going bowling (I use to be awesome at it, but ever since Wii Sports - my swing is totally wrong). Yea! Tomorrows the last official day!

Good bye and good night day.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator