Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Monday 21 May 2007

Improved Laziness... and bank

Firstly, I've been bored out of my wits on the internet as it seems I have done everything there is on it. So, I figured I'd get more add-ons for FireFox. It was then that I found that a lot of add-ons make it easier to surf. So I am now more efficient at surfing the net! Huzzah!










First, there was easyGestures: 'It is a pie menu that pops up inside the browser when you click the mouse and then let you perform various actions at the tip of the mouse pointer with minimum mouse movement...'

All this means that now I can surf the net and move forwards and backwards between pages with ease. Pretty awesome add-on. It does take a while to get use to, but after that it was simple.

More add-ons here.




Afterwards I played badminton and now I am shattered. My arm hurts, my back hurts, my leg hurts. Heck, my head hurts. I dunno how I'm gonna be able to do the two, yes 2, tests tomorrow... I'm gonna die. Gonna have a nap right after this blog.




Oh and don't forget the the Smash Bros Site is still counting down. It could be anytime now that it's updated. Finally we can get some info on the long-awaited, sequel-of-SSBM: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. At least I think we will.




I also managed to get a Wii release list:

July 30 - Mario Strikers Charged Nintendo
Aug. 20 - Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Nintendo
September - Battalion Wars 2 Nintendo
Aug. 14 - High School Musical: Sing It! Disney Interactive Studios
Aug. 14 - Madden NFL ‘08 EA
August - Tiger Woods PGA Tour ‘08 EA
August - Space Station Tycoon Namco Bandai
August - Brunswick Pro Bowling Crave
August - Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Crave
August - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection Crave
September Brothers in Arms Ubisoft
September - Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Warner Bros.
September - George of the Jungle Crave
Fall - Boogie EA

Now, I'm pretty sure this is NA... because of the July 30th release date for MSCF. By the looks of things we are getting Metroid after NA - *sigh* I pretty much knew it. Hopefully, it gets here soon too.

Courtesy of GoNintendo



A review for Mario Strikers Charged Football is also up. Here. By Spong.

Mario Strikers Charged Football is gonna be awesome - the online play is gonna be aaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeeeessssssssooooooommmmmmmeeeeee.



Check back tomorrow.



Sorry! No smart-ass remarks today! You know you love 'em.





EDIT: I have just found a video displaying what happens when the internet is lost. The horror of it - just imagining the prospect is unthinkable!

'Connection Lost'

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator