Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Friday 25 May 2007

Farewell, Jimmy Chow in which he will Die! Lesbian?

I'm just curious, who clicked the link just because it says: 'Lesbian'?
By the way, that is the actual title - before you ask.

Anyway, the third installment of the Kung Fu Jimmy Chow series is out. With the next one coming June 5th. What makes this one extra special is it uses a certain... nunchuk and remote. I'll keep it at that, don't want to spoil it for you.




Wiimote swinging action!!!





I've also come across this new video of Assassin's Creed. Enjoy!



Direct Link here

Now doesn't that game look just awesome?! The last bit where he jumps into the pile of hay is apparently doable in the game. Keep a look at for it.



Because I feel like it... heres another trailer:

Bet you can't guess what this is a spoof of!



Direct Link here


I gotta say, I was pretty worried when the Rabbid didn't scream. But then at the end, he did. So all is well.

If you seriously don't know what that trailer was a spoof for, you're either:
A. Live under a rock for the last century
B. Don't like transformers

I have a hunch its A... Yes it is.







Well back to MSCF for me. If you didn't catch my 12-digit code here it is:

451072 143999


Also here is my Wii Code:

8879 6062 9250 0429



They're both on MapWii. In United Kingdom > Hull. I'm the one northest when you see it!

Note: I don't live in Hull. Slight technicality.



No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator