Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Sunday 27 May 2007

Ranked 4th!

Well, today's post is mainly about me being RANKED 4th in the whole world at Mario Strikers Charged Football. Well, yesterday night anyway. It was awesome, even though I took on the dude who was ranked 1st and lost - marginally, mind you. But come on. RANKED 4th out of like... 30 odd thousand. According to an official memo or something, there has been 100000 connections for MSCF, I think. So anyway, I rule... U suck. The end.



And continuing the trend of me-posting-awesome-videos-for-the-commoners-to-watch-to-their-hearts-content-lalalala etc. theme. Here's the newest trailer of Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers, courtesy of GT.



For the Wii. Don't think you wouldn't like this game... You get to drive AIRSHIPS. Now, I'll leave you with that thought... airships, those big-ass, motha-fu*king ships. Hehe. Awesome.




Now for a quick rant:
As you may know - or may not - the Smash Bros site is meant to be 'updated daily' and I responded: 'Daily updates my ass' in a previous post. Apparently, I was right. They didn't update yesterday (at least, I don't think they did). So the newest update is still 'Pit.' I hate have to say this: 'I TOLD YOU SO.' Ah, feels so much better.




4th!

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator