Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Saturday 5 May 2007

The Bank, the chair & Spiderman 3 on the Wii

The first thing today is I got a new bank account (yea!), its for my EMA etc. etc. I also got a high interest rate on it, 5.45% I think. I'm sorry if that wasn't funny, what can I say, I tried to think of something witty or at least something sarcastic to say about it but... I just couldn't. The best I could think of was: 'I opened my bank account at Nationwide, heh, and it's nation-wide. Get it?' and that was kinda crap, scrap that, really crap.

Next on todays agenda, is my new chair. Yes, I got a new computer chair.

...

Thats it. Oh, and it's blue. And has arm rests. And feels bloody comfortable. Now, I have three chairs and a stool in my room. And a bed.

Lastly, Spiderman 3. I'm sure most, if not all, of you have read my previous post about it. Well, I'm glad to say; today I beat the story aspect of it. And boy, I gotta tell ya, the 'Final Showdown' was a real stinger. Took me quite some time to do it. Saying this, according to the game progress/scrapbook thing I'm just over 50%, yes 50% of the game. Guess you'll need to capture all the territories and take these photos and crap to get 100%. But I can't be asked, it's still fun to jump of excessively high buildings and attempt to land on a car or something; or maybe just try and swing just before you hit the ground.


As you can see, I've had quite an eventful day but nothing especially noteworthy to talk about.




Oh, and quickly before I go. I get the house all to myself tomorrow, so it's gonna be an awesome day of relaxation and general laziness. But don't expect me to do what my friend did: he had the house to himself and decided to take picture of himself nude, he censored out the private parts of his male anatomy put it was still not a very nice sight. I would have enclosed a picture but I would probably make someone sick or cause a death somewhere when someone looks at it (no offense to my friend, I haven't enclosed your name. See, I'm an awesome friend :D).



To be honest, I didn't post it because I couldn't find it. :P







Edit: Mario Strikers Charged Football microsite is up. Click here to visit it.
Not much on it now, but it says: 'Full Microsite Coming Soon' so hopefully they'll be more content soon... very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, i knew you would finish storyline on spiderman 3 before the weekend is over

isnt every day for you laziness and relaxation?

haha, the friend who took that picture wont be happy when he reads this

courtesy of Mohammad El Diablo Cheese man lover dude

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator