Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 14 June 2007

Final Day; Award Ceremony

First off, I played badminton today (again).  But due to some technical issues over at where we normally play - they were changing a light or something - we went to the one in Cleethorpes.  The one next to the beach & sea.

And boy, was it windy.  Not like your run-of-the-mill windy; but blustery windy. If you were walking against it you slowed right down, at the same time I was walking up hill.  It's the kind of weather where: if you fly a kite - if the kite is big, you most likely will be carried away; if it is small, the line will probably snap.  Really windy.

Then today, I hurt my hand again.  Too many smashes I think.  I now have a massive piece of skin hanging off my right hand just at the bottom of my index finger... ok, not massive; about 1cm x 1cm.  And it bloody hurts (again).  It's ok if I don't move it.  Except, that's kinda hard when you are using a mouse.  Ouch.

Painful.

Oh and yes, I did make that picture.smile_regular


Then, today is the final day.  Final day that I'm here - for about 2 weeks anyway.  I may be able to blog over there, I'm not sure.

But just to be on the safe side, I'm asking Gavin to take over while I'm gone.  I'm sure he will entertain you just fine. Isn't that right, Gavin?

Gavin: Yes... NINJA CHICKENS!

By the way, that wasn't really Gavin.  I just made that up.  And I couldn't find a picture of a ninja chicken, so here's the next best thing: NINJA RABBIT!  Protecting all the innocent chickens out there from the... the... wolf dude.  Or a very hairy man.  I'm not sure which it is.  Somewhat hopping for the former.  Poor chickens...

Anyway, if Gavin does a good job.  Then he'll become a permanent author.  Or, if I can't be asked to remove him as an author, then he will stay as one.


Lastly, I'm sure you heard that today I'm going to an Award Ceremony.  At 7.  And it's formal dress.  Formal dress.  Damn.  I'm screwed.  I don't have any 'formal' clothing.  Oh well.

And, I'm going to see if I can get any food to eat - even though I didn't pay for any.  [The award ceremony is free.  But after-party and buffet is not.]

I may try and get another post in later tonight, detailing the events of the ceremony.  I heard there was alcohol... and where there is alcohol there are drunks.  And drunks always make a good story.  Especially, stupid drunks.


That's it for today.  If Gavin wishes, he can add a post introducing himself.  Or whatever.

Bye, maybe for a long time.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator