Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 21 June 2007

Sound...

I managed to get on the internet! 2nd day in a row. I'm awesome.

But anyway, been trying to fix the sound on this in ages. I think I may finally get it.

RE: Gavin's earlier post. I remember watching that 3 hour summary of KH: CoM for GBA. And KHII was (and still is) awesome. Coincidently I was playing KHII last night too.

Seeing as the PS2 is over here. I was playing SW: BF2 (Star Wars: BattleFront 2 - for all you gaming illiterates out there).

Oh and Gavin, you did standard mode this time right? Not easy like last time. :) - On KHII.


And finally. I told her (you know who I'm referring to by now) to go bug you. Because I was tired of her incessant nagging, I've got 3 children over here and she's more annoying than all 3 combined. Before anyone asks: they are not my children. My uncle's children. So. don't believe the rumours.

Well, anyway. She promised never to irritate/nag me anymore and basically do it to you (as in Gavin) from now on.

Huzzah! For my charismatic self that can persuade Daisy into talking to Gavin, instead of me! Although I'm not sure Gavin will be celebrating. LMAO

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator