Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Wednesday 13 June 2007

No more Exams! Little Lewis Idiot

Today I had my last exam - strictly speaking, as we have 'pilot' maths exams later. It is good to be finally rid of the burden. Although I never viewed it as such.

The pilot exams are a waste of time, I don't think any GCSEs can come from it. So what's the point? A £10 voucher says otherwise. But thing is we have no idea what the voucher is for. For all we know it could be for 'Viva La Colocha Esprada Choppo' in the border of Spain & France. Or something (less) ridiculous like that.

Again, I finished hella early; leaving me nothing to do except catch up on last nights lost sleep. Although, it's not as easy to fall asleep in a exam hall. As you all well know.


Then on the way back home. Lewis decided to do some tricks on his bike. Big mistake. The first few were fine, mainly just wheelies. Then he tried to stand on the bike, stand upright. He didn't have any brakes either. Finally, it was destined to be, he fell off. Subsequently trapping his foot - somehow - between the bar and pedal. He managed to walk from the incident unscathed. But he learned a valuable lesson... which I'm not sure what it is. You'll have to ask him.


Remember Overlord? And the traumatic, melo-dramtic yesterday? Well, I managed to download it again. Via GS' Download Manage. Which I'm pleased to say was pretty quick. As the time of writing I'm trying to install it. Hopefully my PC can handle it and nothing goes awry. Fingers crossed.

I'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: Well it didn't work. There was a corrupted file during Installation. The file was - somewhat appropriately - named 'Sheep' lol

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator