Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Saturday 2 June 2007

Windows Live Writer

So, a new day a new blog post.  But something's new about this post.  If you haven't guessed already - from the title, duh - then I'm blogging for the first time using 'Windows Live Writer.'  A WYSIWYG... thing.  Logo to the left.  It certainly seems - somewhat - easier to use.  With a more user-friendly UI.  Plus, it looks kinda cool.  I'll show you want I mean, a screenshot of Windows Live Writer:

 

 

Cool, no?

 

It's got some awesome features as well.  But I guess you wouldn't be interested in them as - the majority of you anyway - don't blog.  Even though blogging is fun and awesome.

 

Open-mouthed<<< It even has Smiley Support.  Now, you can't say it's not awesome.

 

 

I can even insert maps!  Look, the map show where I'm blogging from.  Straight from Mount Everest.  I also have a branch in Honolulu in Hawaii; one on Lands End and one more on Mount Edna - but you don't need to know that.

 

 

 

 

 

By the way, I was joking - as if you didn't know already.  Everyone who reads this blog knows that I my HQ is... in... Antarctica.  I can prove it, I have a pet penguin.  Named Gimely.  He's right beside me right now.  Look now he's waving at the screen, now he's spinning around... now he's throwing up the raw fish I gave him for dinner.  But anyway, it's kinda cold here.Eye-rolling

 

 

Don't think I'll be using this feature much.


Finally! I've got the FTP hosting sever thing set up. What a pain in the ass. But now it's good! Read to your hearts content. All posts are going to be from Windows Live Writer from now on. Hopefully. *gulp*

Damn, I was wrong.  The FTP thing still doesn't work - after countless hours of toiling away at this computer; I have given up.  From now on the images are being hosted on ImageShack.  *sigh* As if it has come to this.  The smiley s seem ok though.  Even though they are basically small pictures - damn you FTP.Angry  My arch-nemesis.

 

 

If anyone can help with this FTP business, please do.


 Banana Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

'Miifa?'

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator