Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Wednesday 20 June 2007

My excuse....

Okay, some of you, maybe all of you have notice my lack of updating of the blog in Wai June absence i have one main reason.

That reason is that game there, because of my free time with no exams I decided to complete the storyline in kingdom hearts 1&2 and inbetween them watch a three hour plot summary of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. The one thing that I find funny is the fact the main character Sora fights with a Key, yes i know sounded strange to me at first but then i found out the key actually kicks ass.
Also when logging into MSN i got several offline messages from her (her refering to daisy). it was saying stuff like about how she walked viking way and all the stuff wai june mention and then the fact that we were bullying her and that we can outsmart her so its unfair, but to be fair daisy you could get outsmarted by several stupid animals including a sloth, goldfish, monkey and etc. Basically for the people who don't know her, you lucky.

Anyways Cya, I'm off and hopefully Wai june will be back soon.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator