Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Saturday 30 June 2007

Once again

It's Storytime

I left off with Me slowly stepping out in the desert.....with no water.


As i stepped into the desert straight away i knew i won't be able last long, i had no water or food. I had to find shade soon as the heat would soon affect me.
How have i've been walking for....1 hour...2 hours.....i didn't know, the only thing i was aware of was i needed to get home and inform WJUK i was okay. Then all of a sudden i saw something moving in the distance, a cloud of sand dust with a small figure, travelling at speed towards me....I grabbed both katana handles and was ready to fight.....it was getting closer...closer...it looked like a trolf mounted on something...I drew my katana's.

The trolf had a mace and had some armour on this could be troublesome. He got into striking distance, the trolf swung his mace at me, i went airborne and evaded it easyily, this should be easy. The trolf turned around on his mount and let an almighty Battlecry out, BOOM i shot the trolf straight in the forehead, Guns are so useful The creature now unmounted fled frighten of the bang from the gun, I knew more trolfs would be coming my way soon i had to hurry, i checked the trolfs corpse for anything useful, HUZZAH! a hip flask half empty with water, I continued walking

After walking for several hours taking small sips of the water knowing its all i had to survive I came across a gaint door which was open, it seemed to lead no where just a gaint door stuck in the middle of the desert with no purpose or meaning, what? foot prints? could it be?, after quickly examing the footprints i knew for certain, Gimely and WJUK has been here looking for me, finally i knew what i had to do, track gimely and WJUK down before they enter the Trolfs lair.

I followed the footprints for what seemed like hours but i knew it wasn't that long.
I heard a loud murmer I drew one katana and slowly advance skimming the surrounds for and danger, AND there it was, a man with his face hidden in his hands crying, I walk over slowly and waste no time with introducions


'Have you seen a guy with a pengiun come by'

He looked up slowly giving me a a fierce stare

'what? did i do something wrong'

after a long conversation with this local called lewis, i found out Gimley had eaten his bestfriend a Parrot...what a loser...a parrot for a bestfriend

Anyways, lewis seemed friendly although he wasn't the smartest person i knew and the fact that he let me eat at his place eventhough the stench of urine was strong.

everything seemed to be going fine until a piece of firewood fell from the fire and in a matter of seconds the hut was on fire...

'THAT'S IT...I'M COMING WITH YOU TO FIND YOUR FRIEND, YOU OWE ME A HOUSE AND HE OWES ME A BEST FRIEND'

Great, i have a completely useless sidekick

To be continued

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator