Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Monday 4 June 2007

Maths Exam

 Maths exam.  *gruntage*

It was bothersome.  I managed to complete it 1 hour and 10 minutes early - yea I counted, proved how bored I was.

Out of the whole paper, I just had to leave 3 questions out.  And I managed to work out two and guessed - educationally - on the last one.  It was relatively easy.

The only question I guessed at was this triangle one.  Where I had to find OV.  I tried numerous ways and none of them worked.  Then I guessed 11.6, I think I have a chance of getting it right.  Sweet.

I think it turned out better than the geography exam, although it felt equally as hard - because of quantity not quality.


I was looking back on my bookmarks - and boy are they a lot.  And I found this.  It's certainly interesting.  Check it out.

Ertdfgcvb

Check out f/a -18.  It's fun to mess around with.  Molecules is also good.  Free flight is kind of like f/a - 18 but it's with paper aeroplanes.  Sweet.  Fan and ball is like a golf game, kinda fun to mess around.  Physics-style.  Just check it out.


Be check back tomorrow for... er... exam coverage.  Dunno why you would wanna know but... meh.

Oh and Gimely says: 'Hi! *throw up*'  Yea... he likes to do that.  It's the third time this week I've had to change carpets.  Where'd I get the carpets from, you ask - since I am in Antarctica.  Well, it's tricky.  First, I dig a whole in the ice.  Fish for a seal.  Then go to the local post office (named, ironically, Antarctica post - they're the only ones that do post to here).  I post it all the way around the world to Santa.  Who sends me the carpet.  Done.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator