Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 28 June 2007

More of the story......which has no name

Okay, so where did i finish off last time.......Oh yeah, i had just left the trolfs "safehouse"

Well, I had managed to get out without hardly no trouble which was a suprise as i thought they would of put some guards on the door, but they didn't, it makes my job of escaping easier.
So, i took my first steps out of doors, which were suprising gaint, either trolfs are messy creatures or they had just moved in, i don't know much about trolfs, WJUK knows strange creatures better than me.

So, i took my first steps out, the door made a huge bang as they shut, which worried me as trolfs might had heard it and they may come sweeping in at any moment and capture me again, but they didn't. The first thing that caught my eye was the ground, the mud was thick and gripped my foot, Was I in a Swamp of somekind? neverless i continued trodding along keeping a keen eye incase everything was watching me.

Crossing the swamp was tiring indeed, I was lucky to avoid fighting as the the terrain wasn't my style and I would of died for sure.

To my prevail I had left the swamp behind me and I stepped out into the blazing sun....A DESERT, nothing but sand, nothing but sand, this walk could be harder then the swamp, after all i had no water.....

Thats all i got time for today, check back tomorrow or later for the rest

Also Maths test suck!

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator