Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 14 June 2007

Introducing Gavin



Hello, I'm Gavin, you know, Mohammad El diablo cheeseman lover dude, that is me right there. Okay, maybe it isn't me, i just randomly got a picture of google.

As you may know Wai June is away attending to his business so I'm filling in for him and then maybe becoming a full time blogger with him if
1) I do a good job or 2) he cba to remove me from the list, which we all know he will go with option 2 as he is extremely lazy

Also like Wai june i have no exams for a fair while, but i have more than him because he decided to take drama which doesnt require a written exam

So, in my spare time i decided to look on youtube for some random things and i came up with this:






and they actually fly quite well.

I've made quite a few and played around with them and sadly this happened ---->
I knew throwing them down the street was a bad idea.

Anyways that is it from me today as i have a college interview and the media awards afterparty to attent, so cya.



No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator