Well, if you've been following my latest postings at all lately. You'll have known that I've started playing Halo again, and enjoying every bit of it.
But now it's even better. Since I obtained the 'Cliff mod' for the Blood Gulch map. And it's f*cking amazing.
Basically it adds a bunch of awesome stuff to the map.
- Plasma Rifle swapped for Needler (homing)
- Shot Gun re-skinned (wood shottie)
- Pistol ammo = rocktes
- Sniper ammo = sticky nades
- Fuelrod ammo = homing
- Newly decorated bases for Red & Blue
- Sky Base
- All hogs reskinned
- Ghost = Eagle skin
- Scorpion Tank = reskinned
- Many new teleports (1 hidden)
- 3 Booby Traps (he he he)
That's what the author put that anyway. And I've been able to rack up kills of up to 80/90.
If only I had found out about it earlier...
Yea... about the story...
Gavin will take care of it.