Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Monday 24 September 2007

Relatively normal day... I guess.

Today, for me anyway, it was a relatively normal day.  Woke up for college.  Went to college.  Had media.

Oh wait, before lessons.  I met up with Alex, Belcher, Leeman, Mike, Kris.  And you'd never guess what they were reading through...

Mike's little post about Daisy.  LOL.  With the pictures and everything.  I'll let you think of the reactions of the others...

In media we were ordered to move the tables.  Yes, you heard that right.  Instead of actually doing media work we were ordered to move the tables.  I know, that's blasphemy!  It's heresy!  It's every bad word you can think off!

Well, that was only for five minutes.  But the new table format "improves work concentration and focus" and sh*t.  But I don't like it.  Precisely for that reason.  And because our awesome little table got split up (now we're beside each other - but that's beside the point).  It also messed up with our perspective of the room.  It looks a whole lot bigger.

Weird.

And then for the actual meat (context) of the lesson we were examining "Media Language" which meant watching a trailer for "The Others" over and over again repeatedly.  Then analyse every little speck about it.  Then watch it again before analysing it again.  THEN we moved onto analysing soaps and reality TV...

WTF?  I came to mess with computers and sh*t not watch soaps and analyse reality TV.  In that lesson I think I reached the epiphany of the lowest of the low.

 

In maths, Rob (you'll remember if I say:  Mr Quadratic) managed to be 40 minutes late.  Seriously, no joke.  And this time he didn't try to shove it off with an excuse like: 'I was in the library.'

But he used this one:  'I thought it was some other day than Monday, so we had maths later...'

Well that young man got a long hard talking to by Sue.  Including being taken out of lessons twice; I think it was.  And throughout the time that he spent outside the room we were...

LAUGHING OUR HEADS OFF.

It was extremely funny.  And Suhaib managed to make no end to the jokes about "Mr Quadratic being late" - that lesson was awesome.

 

In the second maths lesson, our teacher (Yvonne - how's Irish and tends to say "wee" a lot... seriously) ended up being about 5/10 minutes late.  We wasted no time in saying to her:  'Tsk tsk.  Your late.  Another late and your off the course.  What a disgrace to the maths department...'  LMAO

What made it funnier was that Rob (who was late for 40 mins if you recall) joined in on the fun.  Ah, good times.

Not much happened in Computing.  We just got some fat-assed books to take home.  One book was so old that it's been use longer than I have been on this Earth.  And that's pretty long ago.  You'd think they'd be able to at least get new books, especially books that are actual TEACHING IN THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE WE ARE USING.

Turns out the book uses PASCAL instead of VB - which we are being taught.  Geez, the nerve of the college people cutting back on budgets...


I watched episode 26 of TTGL and boy was it intense.  Nothing short of the penultimate episode of an amazing and awesome series.  Seriously, anyone who likes giant robot with intense fights with an added dollop of awesome comedy (except for the emo eps [BOO!]) GO WATCH THIS SERIES NOW.

You'll regret it if you don't.  Trust me.

 

I also watched a film today.  Called 'Brave Story' and it was awesome too.  It's about this kid who isn't so special and one day-  Forget that, I'm too tired.  Here's a copy and pasted synopsis:

Wataru, the main character, is a 10 year old 5th grade elementary school student . His grades are so-so and he is a meek and unassertive boy who is easily manipulated by girls. One day his father runs off with a mistress, leaving Wataru and his mother behind. In shock, his mother suffers an accident and is near death. Brokenhearted, Wataru goes inside a neighborhood building that is reputedly haunted. The building actually is the entrance to a delusional world called Vision, in which Wataru must master magic techniques and collect hidden treasures to meet a goddess, who, it is believed, can make wishes come true. Together with new friends he meets there, Wataru's magnificent journey through Vision begins. Adventure, friendship, growing up, family ties, love and magic: this fantasy includes everything viewers expect and can be enjoyed by a wide range of audiences.

Happy now, kid?

Basically, it's good.  Watch this too. :)


Story time.  Below.

Oh wait.  Before that Kate invited me to her birthday bash (party for all you rave-language illiterate people out there).  On Thursday... or is it Friday... 6 - 11... ?  I can't remember.  But I've yet to sign into WLM since my sisters been doing her homework (again) and because I've been watching stuff on the Wii (full-screen movies FTW!).

==BREAKING NEWS==

I just checked my email (at this precise instance) and found I got an email from Ubisoft.  So I opened it up and surprise surprise it contained a link to a exclusive trailer for Assassins Creed.  In case you don't know, Assassins Creed is an AWESOME game that is coming out soon.

Here's the link:  Trailer.

You need a Ubisoft account to view it.  Good job I've already got mine.

By the way, the trailer is intense!  Albeit a bit common, it's one of those stereotypical cult meeting things.  And one dude ends up dead... by Altair's blade.

==END BREAKING NEWS==

Anyway, where was I.  Oh yea.

Gavin, I had no idea what to do next.  Well, I had one.  And that included something about burgers, I believe.  But that doesn't matter now; what's done is done.  Besides your idea made a whole lot more sense than mine and added hysterical value.  So all's good.

But then again.  When have any of my ideas made any sense.

I remember thinking about an idea to combine Ketchup & Catsup to create a super-breed of 'sups but then decided against it since they'd be near perfect; and will eventually (undoubtedly) overthrow my iron-fist rule over them.

...

Ok, maybe I just thought up that idea up on the spot.

...

And maybe it did make more sense than I first thought...

Anyway, I'll stop wasting time.  Story.  Below.  Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'...'  I stopped in suspense.  Even Lewis was listening intently so he could formulate a counter-plan.

'Well then!  Spit it out!  If you haven't noticed we're kinda in a little predicament here!'  Gavin shouted towards me from across the room.

I smirked.  Half of my face was covered in shadow so only my smile remained seeable.  Lewis definitely looked scared.  'The plan is...'

'Yes?  What is it?!'

I lifted up the sword in my right hand and aimed my blade directly at Lewis' disproportionate body.  'Kill this guy.'

...

...

There was a long pause.  Until Lewis finally broke the silence.  He burst out laughing.  'HAHAHAHAHA!  What kind of plan is that?  It's totally useless.'

My smile didn't diminish.  And now that I looked towards Gavin he was smiling too.

Lewis finally stopped laughing when he finally found out that he looked like a total twat laughing hysterically by himself.  'W-What's the matter?  What's with those smiles?'

Gavin stepped forward and spoke clearly.  'It seems it has been a long time for you.  You have truly forgotten how it was like being our comrade.'

'W-What are you saying?  I still remember!'  Lewis clutched his head in pain.  He screamed:  'I DO!'

I finally stepped forward.  Revealing my whole face in the light and shining my blade's reflection into Lewis' eyes.  He shielded away like a nocturnal creature.  'If you did then you'd know... this is the way all our plans go.

'I STILL REMEMBER!'  Lewis was in hysterics now.  He had truly lost his mind.  'IT DOESN'T MATTER THOUGH.  SINCE YOUR BOTH GOING TO DIE HERE.  THIS PLACE WILL BE YOUR GRAVE!'

'Oh?  How can you be so sure?'  I asked, without even looking at Lewis.

Lewis recoiled a bit more at my voice.  And then drew himself up to full posture.  'BECAUSE MY CALCULATIONS SAY SO!  IT STATES THAT THE CHANCE OF WINNING YOU HAVE AGAINST ME NOW ARE LESS THAN 1%!  MY CALCULATIONS ARE NEVER WRONG!'

This time Gavin spoke.  'Your calculations may not be wrong...'

I finished of the sentence:  'BUT AS LONG AS THERE IS 1% WE WILL PREVAIL!'

This time Gavin and I spoke simultaneously.  In melo-dramatic OTT anime style:

'1% BECOMES... 100% COURAGE!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some dramatic words by the two of us there.  Hopefully more action to follow next time.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator