Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Wednesday 12 September 2007

Damn Early Mornings!

My 2nd day at Franklin was good, apart from the waking up.  I find it's really taking a lot of me this days...

Today was actually pretty awesome since I had one lesson then tutor, then I could go home.  Sweet.  And to further the sweet sweet icing on the cake, since we had nothing to do in tutor we got to leave EARLY!  Yay!  About an hour early in fact!  Yay!

I spent the rest of the day laundering round the house, doing sweet FA!

College life rawks.

Not much else happened today.  I almost missed the deadline to blog.  Almost.  But it's still before 12 now so I'm good.

Oh!  And I saw Kate today in the corridor, she walked passed me.  I think she missed me or something (I have no idea how though).


Since everyone likes videos, here's one more!

You're either going to:

A) LMAO at this so much

B) Be disgusted

C) Blush I did A.

What did you do?

 

Additionally, Ash IMed me - for the first time in donkey's years.  And this is what he said (actually chat transcript - includes no punctuation and wrong spellings;  I warned you):

ok i aint spoke to u in a while but this needs to b drawn to ur attention aaron pritchard posted a bulliten on myspace and on it was the following
this is jus a quik msg to all the people who lost their lives during the attack on the twin towers!
seriously i thought he was smarter than that

And this was my reply:  'lmao'

Nice.  Anyway, Aaron (the dumbass) is either messing around or plain dumb.  I'm thinking the latter.  You may remember him from this post.  He will be dubbed the king of dumbasses and general crackheads.


Due to time restraints -and general laziness- the story is postponed from this post.  It's 11:59 now so I just made it.  Phew.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator