Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Saturday 8 September 2007

The Fuzz-Saber

Gimely and I had just got over the laughing fit we had after hearing about the fuzz-saber by this time WJUK and Gurmido were locked in combat.

Gurmido had the edge in the fight, maybe because he wasn't using an ordinary sword.

Gurmido jumped back a few feet 'Haha, you are no match for my Fuzz-saber'

The Conversation carried but Gimely decided to take advantage of this moment.

'Launch me as hard as you can towards him' He whispered

I nodded

Gimely was sent straight towards Gurmido, Gimely was like a rocket.

Gurmido had notice him and blocked the attack with ease.

'Haha, this is too easy' Gurmido laughed, he was mocking us.

I broke into a run towards him.

He turned towards me and pointed the Fuzz-saber at me, and fired a lazer beam.

I only just managed to block it.

'It fires lazer aswell' I said in shock

'Yes, The Fuzz-saber is the best sword ever created, after I beat you two and that little penguin of yours am going to finish my plans to supply every Strogl with one.'

'WJUK, any ideas?' I said

'Hmm, Maybe' He replied 'Without me you to would easy be dead' he laughed

'We know' I laughed 'What's the idea you have got?'

Yay, once again we depend on WJUK to come up with a plan.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator