Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Saturday 4 August 2007

Movies, movies and... more movies...

Well, today I spent most time watching movies.  Which is nice for a change.  It's been my first real time actually watching TV in a while.

First, the movie marathon (sort of marathon) started with 'The Mummy Returns' which was then followed by 'Stealing Harvard' I think it was called.  And finally by the awesome film that is 'Rush Hour 2.'

All the films are good in their own right... except RH2 which whoops both the other two film's asses combined.

And hopefully I'll be able to prove Carter's (played by Chris Tucker) statement in the bloopers.

'Damn.  He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3.'

Yes, Rush Hour 3 is going to hit our cinemas soon.  And this movie monster will be awesome, I can tell just by the trailers.  Which incidentally plastered the TV during the ad breaks between the RH2 film.

Anyway enough of the movies I watched today.


The story... well, about that.

Today I'm feeling bloody-ass tired.  And I mean: BLOODY-ASS TIRED. 

So, you'll just have to lay off the good stuff for a while.  See if you can go a whole day without it.  You probably can.  But I dunno, some of you get pretty mental over stuff like this.

See you tomorrow!  Which is my BIRTHDAY!  Yea!  You know, I just remembered.

Birthdays just aren't the same as when you are kids... *sigh*  they lose the oomph they use to have.  Oh well.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator