Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Brain Damage

So, WJUK had sucessfully distracted the Gaint Turtle.
Lewis was scare senseless once again why did we bring him with us?
I was on the turtles head waiting for WJUK signal.

WJUK drew his swords, that was the signal, it's time for me to make my move. I made a dash for the turtle's right ear, jumped into it, and ran into it

First the eardrum needs to be destroyed, I let out a huge "Spinning Satsuma Slash" I pierced the Eardrum and made my way through and the turtle yet out a huge roar of pain.

That's the ear drum gone, now it's time for the main target, WJUK plan seems to be working.

I slowly approached the brain, drew my swords, I wonder how I can attack it...

Chocolate cake slice, the brain spilt into two straight down the middle.

I ran out quick, leaping out the the turtles ear, the turtle fell to the floor, I hope WJUK wasn't under him, but more importantly where am I going to land.

An open window, great, I reached for the window ledge, and managed to get one hand on it, I tried pulling myself up but started to loose my grip.

'WJUK, HELP ME!' I yelled

"Great", I thought to myself "Nearly falling from a window screaming for help, how much worse can it get"

With that the turtle exploded, I looked down and saw that the turtle had exploded into millions of small snapping turtles, One might say It got worse.

Will Gavin fall from the window ledge and how will the guys take care of the snapping turtles?

Answers in the next part.

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator