Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Saturday 28 July 2007

Lewis's Party + DK returns

Well, as WJUK has already said it's Lewis party tonight so tomorrow we will have a full story on it tomorrow, it will be filled with drunk people, hopefully no one will be sick aswell but anyways on with the story.

WJUK left it when DK had returned and we had yet again another fight on our hands.

WJUK was already slicing away at DK but he was regenerating when I got to the street.

'Any ideas this time?' I asked WJUK while dismounting the horse.

'Nope, just play it out and hope for something to go in our favour.' WJUK said, this was the first time he was completely out of ideas in a long time.

I took and a deep breath and then broke out into a sprint towards DK who was laughing 'You can't defeat me!'

WJUK was also in a middle of sprinting toward DK, none of us had no idea what to do, this attack seemed hopeless. We needed help and quick.

Both of attacks seemed hopeless as we retreated to re-group and maybe have a small idea come to us

'This is hopeless' I said to WJUK who was breathing heavy just like I was.

'I know but these people have faith in us, we have to do something!' WJUK replied, he was angry as was I

Then the small pool of darkness appeared near us, just like the one we used to get here

'Gimely? Is that you?' WJUK said

'Who else would it be? Leaving me behind when you went out adventuring' Gimely yelled back

'Hey! This is no time to be arguing with us Gimely, Look behind you!' I yelled back

Gimely turned around 'OMFG! I wished I had stayed home now'

'How did you track us down anyways?' WJUK asked

'I put a tracker in Lewis's head before I left, I knew you guys would leave without me!' Gimely said he was being serious but with alittle humour intended 'Oh! and i have something to tell you....'

What does Gimely want to tell us, find out tomorrow, I left if open cos WJUK is excited about this next part, its the first time we discussed what we are doing for a long time =P

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator