Random Quote Generator - Cos every site needs one

Thursday 5 July 2007

'oh, how the mighty have fallen'

I glanced over Kate's shoulder to see WJUK and Lewis (who was peeing) wandering over.
what is he doing???
I glanced over to Gimely, he was still owning Ashley

Concentrate on Kate! Who had retreated alittle bit and starting launcing sand boulders at me, they were no match for speed as i easyily dodged them, flipping and spinning through the air, gaining ground to get close...I had one eye on WJUK and Lewis ( who was still peeing, WTF, when was the last time he went) who were continuing to come closer, Is WJUK planning to get Lewis to pee on her?

Still dodging the sand boulders I thought if he was surely Lewis can pee that long, I made my move, dashing towards Kate who was still unaware of of WJUK plan.

"spotted dick flash kick" I yelled, landing a powerful kick sending Kate straight into Lewis's line of fire causing the sand to darker and uncover Kate's original human form, she was screaming.

All of us walked over to Kate who was struggling to breath.

"Well it took you two long enough" Gimely said

"WHA?" I said "You've only just finished toying with her Bitch"

"and?" Gimely answered back almost instancely

"Anyways" I said "We took care of her"

'oh, how the mighty have fallen' WJUK calmly said


Is that the End of the adventure, Find out in WJUK next post

No comments:

Comments/Suggestions

How did you find out about my blog?
What do you like about this blog? Funny/insane humour
The awesome dude behind the blog
NINJAS (Me: WTF?)
The pretty colours... hehe... colours
Daily updates
Peeking into your life (Me: ... Stalker)
The media content (videos/pictures)
Being able to laugh at people I don't know
Nothing (Me: Why are you here?)
What do you think of the site layout,style, colours etc.? AWESOME! Couldn't be better.
Good. Just one or two places that need changing.
Ok, could improve some things.
Bad. Back to the drawing board for you...
Horrific... You gave my eyes cancer...
How many times do you visit this blog?
Any comments or suggestions on improving the site? - Include email/name if you want to be named in posts.
How many friends have you told about this awesome blog?
Do you think there should be more authors? More authors equals more updates. Nope. You're awesome, no one else will suffice.
I dunno. Maybe good. Maybe bad.
Yes. You're antics bore me now.
ONLY if the other author is similar to you.
ONLY if the other author is totally different.

website form generator